Many Service Freight clients are industrial product suppliers doing just in time delivery for manufacturing plants and other businesses.
Products shipped include construction equipment, signage, paint, tubing, plastic molds, and nuts and bolts. No matter if it’s inbound or outbound, truckload, flatbed or LTL, if it’s over the road, we ship it.
For JIT trucking, we can help…
- Manage just in time delivery to factories. Don’t risk costly line shut-downs due to poor management of raw material deliveries. Trust Service Freight to manage time-critical deliveries and keep you informed with our communications promise.
- Support new construction projects and store openings. With our installation logistics service, we manage JIT trucking of equipment and supplies to construction sites, new retail store locations and other install sites.
- Save money. We make sure it's on time, but also that you're not paying more than you have to. Sometimes that's just a matter of understanding the business requirement and then examining all available delivery options. Sounds simple, but many freight companies simply don't sweat these details. For Service Freight, this detail-oriented approach is business as usual.
For Burlington Merchandising and Fixtures, our installation logistics service supports new store openings. Says company owner Robert Wilbrinke, “We often have a crew of four or five men on site ready to install our retail fixture package. Schedules are tight, and we need to ensure the store is ready to open on time.”
Why Service Freight for just in time delivery of industrial products?
- Obsessed with details. When it comes to time-sensitive deliveries, we leave nothing to chance. We work collaboratively with your team to development custom procedures that are meticulously followed.
- Reliable. Our edge is that we proactively keep clients in the loop to eliminate the anxiety associated with time-critical freight.
- Cost effective. Industrial products like nuts and bolts aren’t expensive, but they make sure the expensive stuff stays in one piece, so they are very important. We understand that time-sensitive products are still cost-sensitive.
- Multi-mode. Wide range of carriers and equipment to meet all your shipping needs.